This 18-inch SuperBungee Cord stretches to a whopping 8 FEET, giving you the most stretch of any bungee cord on the market by a country mile - which means it's the most useful of any bungee BY FAR! In addition to Unmatched Stretch, SuperBungee's High-Tech Patented Braid provides a lot more Strength and Amazing Durability so that these cords provide maximum capacity for holding, restraining, securing and hanging items and tools.
- Amazing 500%+ Stretch! (Braided body extends from 18" to 90")
- Steel-Core, Non-Scratch Hooks (130 lb Break Strength) with 5-year UV-Resistant Plastic Molding & a Flexible Plastic Tongue to help keep it attached
- Patented 3/4" diameter Annular-Pleated Circular Braid made from 48 nylon yarns (3,750 denier each)
- When fully stretched, the super strong braid bears the force to protect the thick & strong 3-layer internal natural rubber elastic from being over-stressed
- Durability Tested to Over 10,000 Full Stretches: Try to Find Out How Many Stretches Other Bungees Last!
- UV & Moisture Resistant Coating on Braid and on Internal Elastic
- If you prefer to remove the flexible plastic tongue from the hook(s) for a wider opening, carefully break or cut it off – doesn’t weaken cord
- HAND-BUILT IN USA so may be slight variation from listed lengths (ships from Danville, Ohio)
- US Patents 9,844,921 & RE47927 + Canada, Mexico & other International Patents.
These heavy duty bungee tie-downs are excellent for applications like:
- Trucking, construction and shipping restraints
- Tie-downs for larger loads in your SUV, pickup truck or van
- Holding buckets containing tools & supplies steady while hauling and traveling
- Securing large tarps over your camper or motor home during the winter
- Holding tarps down on roofs to prevents leaks before roof repairs
- Temporary clotheslines in cabins and at campgrounds
- Forming perimeter guards for landscaping operations
- Securing trash cans together to prevent knock-downs during storms
- Adjustable barriers in garages to keep ladders and large items against walls