Which SuperBungee is best for you?
- If you are looking for the most economical SuperBungee with the most optional lengths available, then our Standard Grade is the way to go.
- Standard Grade hooks have a steel core with nylon molding so they're strong but won't scratch surfaces. These hooks have a breaking strength of 180 lbs. These cords come in 7 lengths ranging from 4" to 32".
- If you are a homeowner, outdoor enthusiast, or a contractor, such as a carpenter, electrician, roofer, plumber, painter, carpet & tile layer, masonry pro, landscaper, or home-remodeling specialist, you’ll find that your work and your play go easier, and more is more enjoyable with the help of SuperBungee Pro-Grade.
Pro-Grades have 9mm, rubber coated steel hooks with a safety spring latch. These cords have a breaking strength of 500 lbs. They are offered in three lengths: 1 FT, 2 FT, & 3 FT.
- Marine Grade
- Our Marine Grade cords offer combinations of cleat loop and stainless-steel carabiner ends. These cords work well with dock and boat cleats and are great Temporary and Supplemental dock lines. They are Compact & Convenient, and they prevent excess shock/collisions to your watercraft and anchor points. They also work great for securing your tubes or similar accessories to your watercraft. So, if you love water sports or if you are a fisherman, or an outdoor enthusiast you will love how SuperBungee Marine will enhance your activities!
- Marine cords have a load limit of 400 lbs. They are offered in 5 lengths; 8", 12", 24", 36", & 48".