The Best Heavy Duty Bungee Cord for Trades Professionals
Wrap cargo, tools & materials tighter and hold everything more securely with the help of SuperBungees.
Whether you’re a carpenter, electrician, roofer, plumber, painter, carpet & tile layer, masonry pro, landscaper or home-remodeling specialist, you’ll find that your work goes easier with the help of SuperBungee heavy duty bungee cords. There’s really no job too large or too small for these remarkable bungees with a patented braid that allows them to stretch to six times their relaxed length with great strength and durability too! See for yourself in this video.
Thanks to SuperBungee bungee-cord innovations, a small tool becomes much larger as needed to serve as a fastener, securing agent, tie-down, extra set of hands, barrier, clamp, hanging hook system … you get the idea – the uses of these superior heavy-duty bungees are virtually limitless! And each heavy duty bungee cord is designed to take a beating and keep working for you.
Check-out the possibilities with just a few of our SuperBungee bungee cord sizes below.
6-Inch SuperBungee (Various Colors) – Stretches to 3 Feet in Length
This compact bungee cord is our smallest model and fits in your glove compartment or vehicle’s cup holder – even in your pocket for instant use anytime! However, when stretched, the durable heavy duty bungee stretches to 3 feet in length for all sorts of handy uses:
- Bundling PVC, conduit, copper and galvanized/black pipe tightly
- Holding loose ladders in their closed position
- Suspending lighting fixtures & fans from ceiling electrical boxes while wiring for use
- Holding ductwork in-place horizontally on ceilings during connection for AC & Heating
16-Inch SuperBungee (Various Colors) – Stretches to over 7 Feet in Length
Our middle-range heavy duty bungee cord (8, 10, 12, 14-inch varieties also available) is a bit over a foot in length in its relaxed state but expands to 86 inches (7 feet, 2 inches) when stretched. Featuring carbon-steel, polypropylene-covered Titan hooks (included on ALL SuperBungee sizes) for many remarkable applications:
- Securing truck tailgates closed & secured when latches are broken, for safe journeys
- Bundling 2x4s and other lumber together for easier hauling and carrying
- Holding items in the back of pickup truck beds to prevent fly-offs and damages
- Bundling paint 1-gallons or 5-gallons together by colors or chemistry for easy organization at jobsites
- Tying-down truck-bed tarps to prevent loss
Our longest SuperBungee model must be seen (and stretched) to be believed! Imagine a piece of rope that can go from less than 3 feet to 14 feet in length. Now imagine that rope has rugged hooks, is durable against UV rays and all-weather wear & tear, and can be any size between 3 feet and 14 feet – the uses are almost endless.
- Securing woodpile stacks to prevent toppling
- Block-off driveways and walkway areas that have been freshly paved
- Block-off freshly planted grass zones to prevent trampling
- Tying-down old furnaces and water heaters on truck beds to prevent movement when hauling these items to junk yards
- Securing tarpaulins as protective cover over work areas, tools and materials
Purchase your own SuperBungee heavy duty bungee cord today in singles or assortments!
Our trade-professions customers have used SuperBungees in multiple handy ways, such as: