PRICE REDUCTION OF $2 OFF EACH 32" SUPERBUNGEE!! (Reduced from $11.99 to $9.99)
We re-engineered our cords so the hooks are now 50% stronger, AND we are now able to make them less expensively, so we passed the savings on to our loyal customers as a Thank You!
Our SuperBungee 32-inch (Braid Body) bungee cords stretch up to an astonishing 15 FEET in length, giving you the most stretch of any bungee cord on the market by a country mile - which means it's the most useful of any bungee BY FAR! In addition to Unmatched Stretch, SuperBungee's High-Tech Patented Braid provides a lot more Strength and Amazing Durability so that these cords can tackle much more demanding jobs.
- Amazing Nearly 550% Stretch! (Braided body extends from 32" to 176")
- Braid Color: Black (pics show other color SuperBungees in action, but this 32" cord is black)
- 6-MONTH WARRANTY
- Steel-Core, Non-Scratch Hooks (180 lb Break Strength) with 5-year UV-Resistant Plastic Molding
- Patented 3/4" diameter Annular-Pleated Circular Braid made from 48 nylon yarns (3,750 denier each)
- When fully stretched, the super strong braid bears the force to protect the thick & strong 3-layer internal natural rubber elastic from being over-stressed
- Durability Tested to Over 10,000 Full Stretches: Try to Find Out How Many Stretches Other Bungees Last!
- UV & Moisture Resistant Coating on Braid and on Internal Elastic
- HAND-BUILT so may be slight variation from listed lengths (ships from Hartville, Ohio)
- US Patents 9,844,921 & RE47927 + Canada, Mexico & many other International Patents.
Due to their extended length of 15 feet, these heavy duty, 32-inch bungee cords are the best bungee shock cords for applications requiring both unusual length as well as tensile strength, such as:
- Tarping RVs, Boats, ATVs, and other large machinery
- Cordoning-off areas under construction or being painted
- Creating protective barriers during landscaping projects
- Binding PVC pipe, drain spouting, 2x4s, ladders together for easier and safer transport and storage
- Ensuring tarp coverage on boats, cars and trucks